Monday 28 March 2011

So many thoughts, so little time

I know my blog template has changed like 50 times already, i just cant seem to find something I like, so changing my blog will probably be my pet project throughout the year when I should be doing more constructive work. Maybe one day I'll be happy.

So we've been working like mad trying to get everything done for this design and theory hand in on wednesday. What makes it worse is that we have a test as well in the morning, sigh.

We've basically been doing our floor layouts which takes forever and mine has 5 floors, so it gets really tiresome. Also we have to have conceptual ideas, hmm...about that. Not quite there yet, i'm still figuring out the space planning in my head so my expectations of marks for this hand in are not extremely high.

So i should really get to it then.



Ha ha this sums up my level of conceptual thought right now perfectly! Classic

3 comments:

  1. hhaha love it...except that i dont exactly have a logo yet! just a few random scribbles..oh dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm same here...seems like we might have a slight problem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all keep changing things. I also can never make my mind up. keep it up though.

    ReplyDelete