Tuesday 3 May 2011

The second leg

So holidays have come and gone and its now the 2nd term. We have a lot of work to do this short little one month term its crazy, but I'm sure I'll get through it.

On the last day of term we had a preliminary hand in for our conceptual design, and I think it went pretty well, which was a relief cause I didn't think my ideas were good enough. But maybe I should just have a little more faith in myself in future.

Although we had a "holiday" it doesn't mean your actually ever off and can take a break. When I got back from the 1st long weekend I set to work on our technology document where I needed to go to the municipality to get as much info on my building about its zoning, drainage, water, restrictions etc etc. Naturally my buildings are on a massive erf which means all that info isn't kept by the municipality because it is internally done by whoever owns the land, i.e. transnet. So a lot of that info which is everyone else will have for their buildings, I dont really have. Typical. But i'll survive and get it done.

So speaking of which, I better finish this document.
And the work starts again...

No comments:

Post a Comment