Friday 25 February 2011

The madness of this age

Sometimes I wonder how people get anything done anymore. We constantly need to be updating profiles, tweeting, blogging, e-mailing and following other people. I know I've been trying to do one small section for an hour now but seem to believe that what Kim Kardashian or Gareth Cliff say on twitter is so much more important.

If you aren't part of the internet/smartphone generation then it seems like your missing out on something, but what are we really missing other than useless opinions on stuff that has no impact to our daily lives. When did it all get so bazaar?

So I suppose the moral of the story is stop procrastinating and get on with it!

1 comment:

  1. Since my facebook profile was hacked 3 tims in 3 months. I decided to quit any social networking. I have to say - I'm enjoying life a whole lot better, I spend more time actually talking to my friends.

    ReplyDelete